FROM 80KG TO YOUR TARGET WEIGHT

Hi everyone, today i'm going to share with you how i can loose my weight. This is my own exprience actually, i got a hard life before when all my friends keep bullying and teasing me because i'm fat. I don't know why they have to do like that to me before. Is it being fat is a very very very very big sin ? But is okay, now i'm loosing my weight and got my own body goals but not really body goals actually. HAHA.

So, i'm going to share with you guys how i'm loosing my weight. First of first you need to set your mind you want to loose your weight. Keep forcing yourself to loose your weight. Second you need to control your food routine, all oily food, fast food, and all food can't make you fat avoid it!. After that, drink a lot of plain water. Drink a lot plain water can loose your weight, make your skin more healthier and can clean your kidney also. This is very comman thing when people keep asking you how can you loose your weight actually just keep doing workout to get you own body goals. Nowdays, all people want get their own body goals is such a trend right now becuase everyone have their own goals. What kind of excersice i'm doing to loose my weight is zumba and workout 3 times a week.

After a few years i'm keep pushing myself to get a new weight and get a new body, thank to god finally i loosing my weight. Now i happy with myself and untill now i still control my weight and my food routine. This is my quote that i always use to myself  'keep trying to achieve your goals, what people talk bad about just take it as a advice, and you will find a new world in your life."

                                                                                                                                         love, Araaakhil 

Comments