MY OWN EXPERIENCE AS A TEACHER.




Hi everyone, i'm back for the new story. Okay, today i'm going to share with you guys my own experience that i had been as a teacher for two days at Wardah Kindergarten in Ketereh, Kelantan. So, this is my new experience actually because i never be a teacher before but this is a good experience also because i knew how my mom felt when she need to teach their student very very terrible. So tired and it also test my patience to control the kids in the class.

First day i be a teacher it little bit awkward actually because i never teach before, so i need to be friendly person to greet and meet with my pupils. When i get into the class one of my pupils was screaming to me "new teacher has coming" i'm bit shy when my pupil said like that but it make me happy because he call me a teacher. A few minutes later all the pupils has coming to the kindergarten including my supervisor of Wardah Kindergaten also come.

The process of educating and learning was started by my supervisor or i call her as a Kak Zah, she start with singing country and state of Kelantan song and some of prayers. After all her job was done she gave to me to teach their pupils, So, before i start teach them i introduce myself first and tell them what we going to learn today. They're so excited when i told them that we going to learn about animals. It's took 1 hour to finish my educating and learning process with them because their have a lot of attitudes that i had to control.

In that day i teach 2 subject to them is about animals and physical. Thank to god they give a good feedback to me when i asking them about what we learn today, so i'm very happy when they gave me some feedback, and i also promise to them that i will give then present if they want me to teach them for tomorrow,

So, the last day i had been as a teacher, it's quite sad actually because i can't meet them and teach them. So, the routine is still same like the first day i came. For the last day i teach them about emotion and art to them.

When the process of educating and learning was done, i a speech to them to say goodbye. Actually is really sad to me because i already fall in love with them, even they make me tired, they test my patience also but it's okay actually they make a new memory to me that i can't forget about it. After, i finish teach them, my pupils and i take a lot of selfie, videos to keep as a memory, and i also wish that i can teach them again soon.

So, that is my experience be a teacher for 2 days, i'm missing them so much and i hope they remember me and i wish they will greet me when they meet me. So, that's all my experience and i hope the reader will like it and love it.

Quote from Araa for today is "every experience can give us happiness, and every experience also can make us more matured"

                                                                                                            love, Teacher Araa 💋

Comments