MY FAVOURITE VARIETY SHOW

Hi everyone, we meet again for the new story. Okay i very excited today because i  wanna  share with you guys my favourite variety show is Korean variety show. I think all people know this variety show because is quite famous and also popular in Asia. The variety show that i mean is Running Man 😍. I love so much this variety show because it taught me a lot of morals about friendship. So before i go through about this variety let me explain about their members first.

First of first this variety show have 7 members in that members have 6 men and 1 woman. The first member is Yoo Jae Suk and he also have a nickname we call him as Grasshopper for animal name and Yoomes Bond  because he really good in playing water gun. The second member is, Jin Seok Jin, he very weak in every activity and games and he also the older person in this member and also have nickname we call him Impala for animal name. The third and fourth members is Kim Joog Kook. he very strong in this member and very cute when his smiling. I love his smile so much 😘, and we call his as Sparta because long time ago the Sparta name is a warrior i guess. Next, my favourite member is Lee Kwang Soo, he is the taller person in this members, can you imagine the guy who has 190cm height. So tall 😱. He also have a nickname which we call him a Prince Asia because he very very famous in Asia that's why we call him a Prince Asia and the second name is Giraffe because of his tall. Beside, have one member he is very naughty and the shortest person in this member we call him Haha for the nickname the real name is Ha Dong Hoon. His career is a rapper, sometimes he also know to make a joke. He very closed with Joog Kook, because Jook Kook treat him like a brother. The last but not least member, they are also my favourite because we use to call them as a Monday Couple because Kang Gary very sweet to Song JiHyo. That's why i love them so much. But unfortunately, Kang Gary was left this variety show because he wants to focus with his career as a rapper. Song JiHyo was very sad about the passing of Kang Gary. But it's okay actually the 6 members still working out for their fans of Running Man.

From the 7 members the most i love and like it is Lee Kwang Soo for because of his tall, i love tall man because i wanna be short when i stand beside him. Can  you imagine my height was 168cm and when i stand beside my friend i the tallest person, so upset πŸ˜”. In my family also, i the third tallest person this is because I’m following my father's ancestry. But it's okay, i wish my future husband is taller than me. Aamiin πŸ˜‚ . Back to my topic about Lee Kwang Soo, he's sometimes be a  clever person , sometimes not  i don't why. His career is an actor, model and dancer i guess because he love dance so much πŸ’ƒ.

I told you before that this variety show taught me about friendship, even their keep teasing each other, bullying, sometimes make a very rude joke to each other but until now they are still together for 7 years. Maybe in that way how their show their love to each other.

I think that's all what i can share with you guys, i hope you guys like it about what i'm sharing today, and one more thing don't forget to watch Running Man. HAHAHA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Quote of the day “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
― Elbert Hubbard
                                                                                                                         love : AraaakhilπŸ’‹



                                         - This is the last picture when Kang Gary said want to leave
                                            running man. Look at JiHyo's face 😒

                                           From left Kwang soo, Joong Kook, JaeSuk
                                           JiHyo, Seok Jin, Kang Gary and Haha.



                                                       - My favourite oppa 😍😜😘

Comments