MY WORKPLACE

Hi everyone, today I’m going to share with you guys about my experience as a kindergarten teacher. I'm being a teacher at Tadika Kg Kekabu,Pasir Mas,Kelantan. I was be a teacher for two days, in that days i got a lot of experience as a teacher and memory with my pupils. 

First day im being a teacher it feel so awkward because i never had experience be a teacher. When i arrived at my workplace i just saw my pupils that i will teach later, i saw a lot of attitude from them then i asked my supervisor of Tadika Kg Kekabu,Pasir Mas that i call her as a kak sue. Kak sue was told me a lot of pupil's attitude and how to teach them, when i heard that it bit challenging me to teach them.

Before i teach them, kak sue was took her place for a while to teach about syllable. After kak sue finished her teaching she gave to me to teach them. Im feel so nervous, a bit shy, a bit scared and im also not confident with myself. My feeling that time so associate but im trying my best to teach them.

My first lesson to them is about emotional, i teach them how make angry face,sad face and smiley face. Thanks to god they give some feedback when i asking them. After my first lesson is done i felt so relived because my pupils like it. It's break for a while to my pupils play with their friends. My second lesson is about body parts, i'm inviting them to sing song about body part,they are so excited to sing and dance. My first day be a teacher is done and i have be a teacher for tomorrow again. I feel so excited because i wanna meet them again.

The second day, as usual kak sue took her place for a while to teach them about a new lesson. After kak su finished her teaching, she give to me again. When my turn to teach them my pupil so excited and keep asking me "teacher what we going learn today ?". I'm feel so shy and happy when their ask me like that. My lesson for in that day is about art. I teach them about flowers and some of my pupils know what flowers i show them. For my art activity is collage flower. They are very excited to make it and the activity was as usual while guided by the teacher. My last lesson is about physical and i made a musical chair activity. All my pupils very excited to play with that activity. After my last lesson was done i give them a present every each person as a memory from their teacher. 

And my job as a teacher at the kindergarten was done is quiet sad for me to say goodbye and will miss them so much. I took a lot selfie with them as a memory to me. I wish i can be a teacher again in another place and gain a lot of new experience.

That's all that i wanna share with you guys, i hope you guys like it my experience and wait for my next story. goodbyee!! 


sincerely NADHIRAH











Comments