YUSOF

Hye everyone!  Today I want to share about someone that I love. Other than our parents, siblings and friends, there must be someone that we love right? So today I want to share about him. His name is Wan Mohd Yusof bin Mohd Kamar. He is the youngest  among his family. Although he’s the youngest, he is a independent  person because he work hard to earn money for help his family. To me, he was so kind, handsome and cute but he said, it was because I love him hahahaha. 


Do you all want to know how I know him? Hehehe it’s so funny. The story begin with I who just back from a co-curriculum camp at Hutan Lipur, Cherating. I want to search for abang yusuf and I was asking my friend that does he has yusuf number phone or not and he gave me. But, he gave me yusof number not yusuf number. I called and talked to him and after that I know that it was not the ‘yusuf’ that I was looking for. I was so embarrassing but i still added him at wechat using that phone number I dont know why my heart fell's like it want to know him. We get acquainted and slowly, I fall in love toward him.








After that, at hari raya puasa, 2015, we met for the first time at his house. He was so kind and his mother and father was a friendly person. Next, when I want to join PLKN, he want to join too because he said he want to protect me, hehehehe i really like him. So now, it’s already 2 years we together. Last two week, he said that at the first time I spoke to him when I got a wrong number, he already fall in love toward me when he heard my voice. I hope that he will be a successful person one day and we will be together forever. I hope that my dream to be with him will be come true. That’s all from me, thank you


                                                                                       




                                                                                                                            Post by – Mai – 

Comments