PETANQUE



 Hello everyone, today I want to share about my favourite game. My favourite game 
called petanque. This game is unique. I know about petanque when I was sixteen years old(form 4). Why I know the game? It is because my teacher need player for petanque game and she want me and my friend to join it. My friend and I don’t know how to play the petanque and then, my teacher teach me how to play that game. After that I felt like I love this game. When I graduate from secondary school, I further my studies at Kolej Poly-tech Mara Kota Bharu. At this kolej, there’s a few game that active and one of them is petanque. When I know there’s have a petanque game, I felt so happy and I apply to join that game.


   Jihah is getting ready to throw the boule 

                           

After I joined that petanque game, I get acquainted to petanque’s group members and teacher. The members is Kak Mar, Abang Najmi, Abang Afiq, Abang Syafiq, Abang Aidil, Kak Ain, Kak Ira, Abang Medu, Abang Pudin, Kak Cik, Firdaus, Hafriz, Sir Mahathir, Sir Muaz and more. In this group, I learn to be a good player and gain more experience.
 


These are the member's of petanque club

This is Abg Aidil

This is boule and jet
During play petanque, I found out that this game is to test the patience and mental toughness. One of the members of this group called Abang Najmi, has managed to 
control his temper by using the game of petanque. He tried to control his temper 
to be a patience person. Then, I felt like “wahhh this game is so great and fantastic.
 I love this game and I want to be a great player someday!”.
 That’s all for today and thank you for reading ^_^                                                                              
                                                                                                Post by – Mai – 

Comments