MY LITTLE MANJA HAS GONE 😭

Assalamualaikum guys , how are you guys ? do you remember me again? This time i don't know what i want to share. So better i talk about my pet cat. Actually i really don't like with cat because i'm scared if the cat claw me ,bite me and etc. One day , me and my friend want go to the market, i seen a kitten that was left in the cold side of the road. I feel very sorry for the kitten and then i approached the kitten. I see 4 kitten in the basket and all kitten are very cute. I decided to take the kitten home. Since the day i was the one who defends the cat.😻 I keep  the cat from small to the large, from the grimy until he are so cute.

I was named the cat is "manja" because the cat is very spoiled. One day , i was not at home then i left the cat outside the house but when i arrived at my home i saw that my cat was gone for two days. I'm searching for 'Manja' in two days and i cant go home because i feel so guilty because i left her like that. Hmm maybe she sulking and angry with me😟.Ohh sorry manja ,its all my fault because i ignore you like this!!. After two days , she come back home i'm very excited when i saw her i took her and i take care of her very well because i'm afraid i will lost her again.I don't know why when i met her i very love her so much while i do not like cats before. In one week ,she really close with me, always want to stick close to me, i don't know why she react like that to me. The day before she die , i saw her being hit by the car,i thought that was not my cat but when i want to see her i'm so shocked that was my cat MANJA. I really sad and i cant accept the fact that MANJA was died 😭and then i took her and bury the MANJA's body πŸ˜₯.

I cant accept that MANJA was gone no one can replace MANJA because had unique personality. Day by day i'm trying to accept it until i can forget her,Until now, i'm still remember manja . A lot of memory between me and MANJA. If i don't met MANJA maybe i don't like cats.Now i'm realize how i feel lost something that i love. 

That's all my story about MANJA. I hope you like itπŸ’› bubyee !! 

Comments