My Happiness

Hii guyss , okay today i want to talk about my life. My name Nurul Nadhirah, i have two siblings only and i was the youngest, the eldest is my brother. I called him abang long. I live with my mother and grandmother. My age is 19 years old but not officially yet. My brother age is 21 years old. 
πŸ’• This is just my little family.

Actually , i want to tell about the life of my whole family site. I have three uncle,two aunts and all of them are married. I have many little cousins. I was really interested in my cousin's children because they are very cute like me 😍 HAHA. In many, many of my cousin, i was the one who are very close to my aunts and uncle, especially, my auntie that i called "cikde" and uncle "ayah teh".They always like to tease me and we were like siblings, Every year my family would gather at the house of the grandmother.We will spend some time together.

On school holidays i always go to my aunt's house in dungun. They took me to go on vacation every years.They are good well with me since i kid. πŸ’“someday I will reply to all their kindness to me. Okay gaiss , back to my big family πŸ˜€before that, sorry if my story not good. I'm not really good in speaking.Every years my family must be going on holiday. We wiil discuss in the group whatsapp family. We are conveniently located all over the country either beach, island or somewhere else. Without them, maybe i cant go to travel. I love to go travel or vacay with my family because i feel so happy and fun with them. I felt better on vacation with the family compared to others because we will feel more comfortable

My family are number one for me. When i have a problem, my family is always supported me. Thanks to god because give me the best ever family i have. Thats all from me πŸ’™ bubyee guys

Comments